Golden Charter is looking to recruit a Senior Marketing Analyst to join our growing Marketing Department based in Bearsden, Glasgow.
The Senior Marketing Analyst will be responsible for analysing marketing effectiveness across all business channels in order to ensure that our marketing spend is driving activities to give us the best ROI. In addition, work with our Campaign Managers to create, support and deliver outbound customer marketing campaigns, using customer data and campaign management tools to communicate with customers and prospects through a variety of medium, including direct mail, online retargeting and email.
Our Senior Analyst will be considered an internal expert in terms of analysing our marketing effectiveness and deriving insights to drive future marketing activity. The person we are looking for needs to be able to articulate the story as much as do the analysis and should be comfortable analysing data from a variety of sources including Google analytics and Microsoft Dynamics. In addition, this role requires an individual to scope, research and identify tools to support our data analysis.
· Be a subject matter expert on Golden Charter data sources and become intimately familiar with database, email, preference and protocol data including understanding key business rules that drive marketing activities and reporting outputs.
· Produce regular MI reporting on the KPIs related to all Marketing Spend – providing regular, robust interrogation of our marketing data to improve understanding of marketing/media/campaign performance in order for the marketing team to make better informed decision making.
· Develop a robust marketing forecasting model which allows us to forecast sales delivery on a weekly basis by media/channel
· Manage single view of customer and prospect data ensuring data integrity is optimised
· Analyse and review customer behaviour, delivering insight to inform improvements to the end to end customer experience across all customer journeys & touch points.
· Support the customer contact strategy analysing customer behaviour to identify retention, acquisition and cross sell opportunities.
· Working closely with marketing, customer development and telesales teams provide data analysis and insight to help develop and deliver data dialling strategy within Contact Centre ensuring optimisation of performance,.
· Create and execute campaign data selections for marketing campaigns
- Work hand-in-hand with Marketing to review the campaign, forms, campaign selections and counts as part of the QC process
- Where appropriate, provide recommendations for optimisation, and segmentation to improve key metrics (alongside senior team members)
· Help research and report on new trends and strategies and industry best practice (alongside senior team members)
· Line management of one direct report
· At least 5+ years experience with an understanding of direct response marketing; dynamic content experience a plus
· Experience of working with Microsoft Dynamics
· Self-directed analyst. Effectively utilize programming tools and applications to meet the demands of measuring and improving marketing effectiveness (SAS, SQL, Access, Excel, Unix, Mainframe)
· Customer-centric professional with a demonstrated ability around continuous improvement of processes and performance to help support CRM execution
· Highly organised and disciplined in approach with sound planning skills and an ability to manage work to specific dates
· Ability to analyse and synthesize the available data and extract value-added insights
· Experience and high proficiency in developing statistical propensity models
· Marketing and business knowledge not just technical view
· Good understanding of campaign and promotional offer measurement, related metrics and tracking methodologies across multiple channels and tactics
· Comfortable with team working.
· Excellent presentation and communication skills and ability to engage with senior managers
· Must love data and analysis; understand the value of it to the business, and the importance of keeping it up-to-date
· Understand permission rules (internal e.g. marketing permissions, IFA's relationships etc., and external such as MPS, TPS, GAS, TBR, etc).
· Be used to dealing with large volumes of data, quality checking techniques, and be able to work in a high pressure environment, where heavy responsibility for flawless execution and tight deadlines demands from the business will rest on their shoulders
Salary - DOE, plus annual bonus
Benefits - Onsite parking, pension contribution, free life insurance, subsided gym membership, various funded social events.