What else should I know about making a Will?
- Circumstances change. For example, a relationship status or becoming a grandparent. We suggest reviewing your Will every year
- The people most commonly appointed as executors on a Will are relatives or friends, solicitors or accountants, or even banks
- It’s important to choose your executor carefully as this person will have to take on a great deal of responsibility and work. This includes administrative, legal and taxation duties
- If you die without a Will, the law decides who’ll be responsible for your affairs and who’ll inherit your estate. This could mean those you’d prefer not to inherit, benefit
- Standard Wills contain your personal details, appointed executors, appointed guardians, funeral details, gifting and residue of your estate
- Golden Charter is unable to provide any Legal Services products to you if you normally reside outside of England, Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland.
What’s included with a Golden Charter Will?
- Fixed price, no matter how complex
- Free annual updates for five years
- Mirror Will for your partner or spouse if required for an additional £50
- Professionally drafted by a specialist Will writer
How much does your Will cost?
|A Single Will||£149|
|A Will for you and a mirror Will for your partner or spouse costs||£199|
Cost includes free storage and updates for five years
We're here to help
It might seem as though there are lots of decisions to make when you’re planning for the future. But we’re here to help. We offer a FREE, no-obligation home visit from one of our expert consultants, local to you. As all of our legal services products are tailored to your needs, we only sell them face-to-face, making a home visit all the more important.
Plan now and save.
Call us FREE on 0800 111 4514